December $350 incentive
Thank you to everyone who has celebrated the NJECC's 35th anniversary by donating through the 2020 NJECC!
To thank everyone for your tremendous generosity - this year and throughout the NJECC's 35-year history - we're excited to wrap up our 35th anniversary with an opportunity for you to get your favorite charity(ies) an extra $350 through "The Joy of Giving Celebration." To participate, make sure you have submitted your pledge to your favorite charity(ies) in the NJECC by midnight on December 18, 2020.
How it works:
- On December 21, 2020, we will hold a random drawing where you have a chance to get your favorite charity(ies) $350.
- We will randomly draw two NJECC donors from a list of all donors who have contributed through the 2020 NJECC as of the date of the drawing (through this donation site or via pledge form). The drawing will be based on donations received/recorded by midnight of December 18, 2020.
- If your name is drawn, we will contact you using the contact information you provided on the donation site or pledge form you submitted.
- The charity recipient of the $350 will be based on which charity(ies) you designated through your 2020 campaign pledge. If you pledged to one charity, then that charity will get $350. If you pledged to multiple charities, $350 will be given per charity for up to three of the charities you designated. If you chose to support more than three charities, we will contact you to ask which three of your designated charities you would like to receive the extra $350.
- At the conclusion of the 2020 NJECC, we will distribute $350 to the charity(ies) you designated.
Thank you to our promotional partner, the Credit Union of New Jersey, for providing a grant to make this celebration possible!
We have proudly partnered with the Credit Union of New Jersey for several years, and they have a longstanding commitment to serving New Jersey's state employees and the community. Click here to learn more about our partnership, other ways they are supporting this year's campaign, and to learn how the Credit Union is helping state employees.