35th Anniversary Celebration - 35 Days of Giving
To celebrate the tremendous generosity of NJECC donors and the impact that support has made during the New Jersey Employees Charitable Campaign's 35-year history, we invite you to join us for our special "35 Days of Giving" anniversary celebration. To participate, make sure you pledge to your favorite charity(ies) in the NJECC by November 20, 2020.
How it works:
- Between October 5 and November 20, 2020, we will hold a daily random drawing where you have a chance to get your favorite charity(ies) $35.
- We will randomly draw from a list of all NJECC donors who have donated (through this donation site or via pledge form) as of the date of the drawing. The drawing will be based on donations received/recorded by noon ET each day.
- If your name is drawn, we will contact you using the contact information you provided on the donation site or pledge form you submitted.
- The charity recipient of the $35 will be based on which charity(ies) you designated through your 2020 campaign pledge. If you pledged to one charity, then that charity will get $35. If you pledged to multiple charities, $35 will be given to up to three of the charities you designated. If you chose to support more than three charities, we will contact you to ask which three of your designated charities you would like to receive the extra $35.
- At the conclusion of the 2020 NJECC, we will distribute $35 to the charity(ies) you designated.
Thank you to our promotional partner, the Credit Union of New Jersey, for providing a grant to make this celebration possible!
We have proudly partnered with the Credit Union of New Jersey for several years, and they have a longstanding commitment to serving New Jersey's state employees and the community. Click here to learn more about our partnership, other ways they are supporting this year's campaign, and to learn how the Credit Union is helping state employees.