Disaster Relief Cause Week
Meet the NJECC charities that address this cause:
After disaster strikes, we give immediately because we want to respond quickly. But our attention and giving is quickly focused elsewhere. However, the ongoing needs of the affected community are frequently unmet and even increase with time. Many NJECC charities deliver critical support to help communities rebuild after a disaster. Donations made through the NJECC ensure they have the resources necessary to provide immediate and long-term support when a disaster strikes.
If you care about supporting disaster recovery efforts, show that #NewJerseyGives by making your pledge to charities working in this cause area.
The list below includes all NJECC charities who are addressing this cause. When you are ready to make a difference, click the "Donate Now" button to start the donation process and pledge your support to as many charities as you would like. During the charity search process, you can use the cause week category filter to easily find all the charities listed below.
- Abandoned Children's Fund
- American Red Cross (South Jersey Chapter)
- Anera (American Near East Refugee Aid)
- Child Find of America
- Children's Food Fund / World Emergency Relief
- CMMB (Catholic Medical Mission Board)
- Global Emergency Response and Assistance A NJ non profit corporation
- Global Impact
- HOPE worldwide
- Institute for Black Charities
- International Medical Corps
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- Islamic Relief USA-IRUSA
- MAP International
- Medical Teams International
- Mercy Corps
- National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, Inc.
- Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Samaritan's Purse
- Save the Children
- USA Cares Inc.
- Water Mission
- World Renew
- World Vision