Federation Cause Week
Meet the NJECC charities that address this cause:
There are 751 charities participating in this year’s NJECC and 80% of those charities are affiliated with a charity federation. While affiliation with a federation is not required for inclusion in the NJECC, many charities choose to be members of federations (which are 501c3 nonprofit organizations) for expertise and help with applications to participate in public sector workplace giving campaigns; marketing support; and fiscal services. Federations substantially reduce the administrative burden of processing donations, allowing charities to spend less resources on fundraising and focus more on what matters - mission delivery. If you care about raising money for charities efficiently and reducing the administrative burden so charities can focus on providing solutions to real-world problems, show that #NewJerseyGives by making your pledge to charities working in this cause area.
The list below includes all NJECC federations. When you are ready to make a difference, click the "Donate Now" button to start the donation process and pledge your support to as many charities as you would like. During the charity search process, you can use the cause week category filter to easily find all the charities listed below. For the federations that chose to be listed under a cause category other than "Charity Federations" please use the cause category listed in parenthesis during the donation process.
- America’s Best Charities (listed under "Education & Training" cause week)
- America’s Charities (listed under "Charity Federation" cause week)
- CHC: Creating Healthier Communities (listed under "Health & Research" cause week)
- EarthShare New Jersey (listed under "Environmental Protection" cause week)
- Global Impact (listed under "Disaster Preparedness, Relief, and Recovery" cause week)
- Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ (UJA) (listed under "Charity Federation" cause week)
- Jewish Federation of Middlesex & Monmouth Counties (listed under "Charity Federation" cause week)
- United Way of Gloucester County (listed under "Education & Training" cause week)
- United Way of Greater Mercer County (listed under "Hunger" cause week)
- United Way of Greater Union County (listed under "Human/Civil Rights & Protection from Abuse" cause week)
- United Way of Monmouth & Ocean Counties (listed under "Education & Training" cause week)
NOTE: All federations were asked to provide their logo and to select one, primary cause category to be promoted under. Only the federations who submitted their logo for promotional purposes and selected the "Charity Federation" cause category are shown here. Some federations chose a different cause category. For a complete list of all federations participating in the 2021 NJECC, please refer to the list above.