Veterans and Military Cause Week
Meet the NJECC charities that address this cause:
Our nation’s military and veterans sacrifice a lot to defend our country, with some making the ultimate sacrifice, dying in the pursuit of freedom. In addition to the stress of combat, our nation’s service members also face many challenges back home including, employment, education, and wellness. Those challenges extend to their families as well.
If you care about supporting veterans, military, and their families, show that #NewJerseyGives by making your pledge to charities working in this cause area.
The list below includes all NJECC charities who are addressing this cause. When you are ready to make a difference, click the "Donate Now" button to start the donation process and pledge your support to as many charities as you would like. During the charity search process, you can use the cause week category filter to easily find all the charities listed below.
- Air Force Association
- America's VetDogs - the Veteran's K-9 Corps, Inc.
- Angel Canines and Wounded Warriors
- Army Heritage Center Foundation
- Boulder Crest Retreat for Military & Veteran Wellness
- Campus Crusade for Christ's Great Commission Foundation
- Christian Military Fellowship
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Charitable Service Trust
- EOD Warrior Foundation
- Fisher House Foundation
- Gary Sinise Foundation
- Homes for Our Troops
- Hope For The Warriors®
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, Inc.
- K9s For Warriors
- Marine Corps -- Law Enforcement Foundation
- Marine Corps League Foundation Inc.
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- Military Community Youth Ministries
- Military Officers Association of America Scholarship Fund
- National Veterans Legal Services Program, Inc.
- Navy SEAL Foundation, Inc.
- Operation First Response, Inc.
- Operation Homefront
- Paws for Purple Hearts
- Purple Heart Foundation
- Semper Fi & America's Fund
- Soldiers' Angels
- Special Forces Family Fund
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- Support Our Troops®
- The Navigators
- Travis Manion Foundation
- Veteran Tickets Foundation
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Foundation
- Veterans Support Foundation
- Vetgroup, Inc.
- Wounded Warrior Emergency Support Fund
- Wounded Warrior Project, Inc.
- Wounded Warriors in Action Foundation
- Wreaths Across America
NOTE: All charities were asked to provide their logo and to select one, primary cause category to be promoted under. Only the charities who submitted their logo for promotional purposes are shown here. For a complete list of all charities participating in the 2021 NJECC who address this cause, please refer to the list above.