Women and Girls Cause Week
Meet the NJECC charities that address this cause:
Despite the tremendous progress made in the struggle for gender equality, gender bias continues to create huge barriers for many women. Ongoing struggles include ensuring equal economic opportunities, educational equity, and an end to gender-based violence.
If you care about equality and empowering women and girls of all ages, races, and ethnicity groups, show that #NewJerseyGives by making your pledge to charities working in this cause area.
The list below includes all NJECC charities who are addressing this cause. When you are ready to make a difference, click the "Donate Now" button to start the donation process and pledge your support to as many charities as you would like. During the charity search process, you can use the cause week category filter to easily find all the charities listed below.
- Abortion Federation, National (NAF)
- Adoptions by Cradle of Hope
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- Central Asia Institute
- ChoiceOne Pregnancy & Sexual Health Resource Centers
- Crisis Pregnancy Center of South Jersey Inc DBA Cornerstone Women's Resource Centers
- Episcopal Relief & Development
- Girl Scouts of Central & Southern New Jersey
- Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
- International Planned Parenthood Federation, Western Hemisphere Region
- MADRE, Inc.
- NARAL Pro-Choice America Foundation
- Plan International USA
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Search for Common Ground
- The Connection for Women and Families
- The Nurse Family Partnership
- Women for Women International
- WOMEN'S WAY
- YWCA Eastern Union County
NOTE: All charities were asked to provide their logo and to select one, primary cause category to be promoted under. Only the charities who submitted their logo for promotional purposes are shown here. For a complete list of all charities participating in the 2021 NJECC who address this cause, please refer to the list above.